Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Making a Confident Purchase: Navigating Online Car Buying Challenges for a 2022 Acura TLX

City
California
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Acura TLX
Hello fellow car enthusiasts! I'm currently in the process of procuring a used 2022 Acura TLX through an online platform. My main goal is to make a well-informed decision, and I'm turning to you for your invaluable expertise to help me navigate through crucial checks before finalizing the purchase.

One of the challenges I'm facing is that the transaction involves purchasing from a different state, which makes it impractical for me to conduct a personal inspection of the vehicle. Furthermore, I'm not familiar with the dealer, and as of now, there are no reviews available to gauge their service quality.

While I've been engaging in discussions with the dealer and gradually establishing trust, I'm being cautious not to make any assumptions and would greatly appreciate a second opinion regarding this purchase.

I kindly seek your suggestions and advice. If you require more details to better assist me, I'm more than willing to provide them.

I've included few images of the car below for your reference. I also possess several other photos depicting the vehicle from various angles. The dealer has reassured me that the car is in good working condition, devoid of any accident history, and runs smoothly.

Your input would be of immense value in bolstering my confidence as I move forward. I eagerly anticipate your insights and recommendations. Thank you sincerely for dedicating your time and extending your assistance!

Attachments

OP
J
City
California
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Acura TLX
Thread Starter #2
Thanks for your comments. A friend also recommended getting a window sticker to get additional insights, which I did. Both your comments and the information on this document have helped me to understand this vehicle better. For those interested, here’s the window sticker I got: [STICKER LINK].

Thanks once again!