Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

2015 TLX FWD + tech package deal, anyone know additional incentives or promos?

Hi friends, I have searched for some good TLX deals for several days. I am in NY and a local dealer providers me a deal: 2015 TLX FWD + tech package Price $24501. In autopriceshare.com, I saw some people in NY got the same model with lower price $33242.0.
I am a new graduate and should be qualified for the incentives for new graduates. However, The dealer said they only provide this incentive if I use their finance (APR is higher).
I know that many factors will affect the final price. If anyone here got a similar model around NY, could you share you price and incentives with me?(In Edmunds, autopriceshare..., there are no useful detailed incentives for me).
Thanks in advance. friends!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Take a look at truecar.com to see what people are paying in your area.

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, Truecar price is not good. Just got my new tlx from autopriceshare dealer last week. Now I am one of the TLX family:)

TLXFan

Administrator
Thanks, Truecar price is not good. Just got my new tlx from autopriceshare dealer last week. Now I am one of the TLX family:)
Congratulations!

RonTLX

Congratulations, please share some pics.