Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Who's got their TLX on order?

Has anyone been able to order a new TLX through their dealers yet?

Ordered mine on July 26. I was told it be out of production August 7 and will arrive at my dealer August 14. Anyone expect to get their's sooner?

Just went and drove the demo. Loved it. Ordered the 8 speed base package. Copper Black with Espresso interior. Should be here in 2 weeks.

Just went and drove the demo. Loved it. Ordered the 8 speed base package. Copper Black with Espresso interior. Should be here in 2 weeks.
Let me know how you like it. I'm leaning towards the exact same car: 4 cyl, Copper Black with Espresso interior. Can't decide on the Tech Package or not?

OP
Mike
Thread Starter #5
Which engine did you test drive?

I just got a call from my dealer going to test drive it this weekend.

I drove the v6 with tech package. They didn't have any base models. But after reading a lot of reviews I decided on the 4 cylinder.