Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

What's the first mod you plan on doing to your Civic Type R?

CivicFan

Administrator
State
CA
Country
United States
I usually do a window tint as my first mod, what do you guys have in mind?

State
Non-US
Country
United States
Always a smash and grab tint and then a Miltek Exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
Doraville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Civic Type R Competition White
I changed all the interior and hatch dome lights to LEDs, Amber for the two map lights and the hatch and a Red one (that stays on all the time) for the one in the back seat.

I also put in red footwell lights (LED kit $12 and $100 labor at the car stereo installer store). They wanted $1260 to install the two OEM accessories (console and interior illumination).... PAH! Actually, the prices for any of the Honda accessories on the Type R are idiotic.

I have zero plans to monkey around with the drivetrain or the suspension. At some point you just have faith in Honda engineering.

I did switch to 245/35ZR19 wheels and tires so I could install all-season tires. The Summer Tires provided are stupid unless you live in Florida or So. Cal. And I saved 10 pounds per corner with the switch. Those 20” OEM rims are HEAVY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
Woburn
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Accord, V6 with 6 speed Manual
I have not picked up my CTR yet. Still waiting for the 245/35ZR19 wheels and tires to arrive.
I live in the New England and the stock wheels are junk to me.

What I Drive
2019 Type R
CTR.jpg I gave mine a little Carbon Fiber treatment

What I Drive
2019 Type R
I have an INJEN intercooler and pipes to put on this week and the Hondata tuner with the new Down pipe and front pipe will be in soon. That should put me almost North of 400 hp