Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Welcome to the Acura NSX Forum, please post an introduction

NSXFan

Administrator
Hello and welcome to Acura NSX Forum, the premier community for Acura NSX owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Not as many introductions on here as I thought haha

Anyway I'm rachel and I'm based in the UK, nice to meet you all

Michael Traded an I8 for this beast... Now looking for a set of Luggage for two that fits in the trunk or "Oven" as my wife calls it.

OP
NSXFan

NSXFan

Administrator
Thread Starter #5
Michael Traded an I8 for this beast... Now looking for a set of Luggage for two that fits in the trunk or "Oven" as my wife calls it.

Congrats and welcome!

Hello everyone, just got my 2k17 Acura NSX from Ontario, Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Just got a white 2017 nsx, from outside Chicago. Looking to upgrade wheels and tune right away!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

City
Wimberley
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
1991 NSX
Hello and welcome to Acura NSX Forum, the premier community for Acura NSX owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello - I'm the second owner of a '91 NSX, serial number is below 300. I would love to find out when it was built. I have a family connection to the facility where the new NSX is made. My dad led negotiations between Honda and the UAW to bring the first plant to Marysville, OH. My dad was OH Gov Celeste's economic advisor and was a labor economist who had the trust of the UAW. I helped my father in the negotiations. I spoke Japanese and was at that time covering Japan at the Bureau of Labor Affairs, US Dept of Labor. Honda did not make the first gen NSX's in Marysville, but that was the groundwork for what was to come!