Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

TLXFan

Administrator
Welcome to the Acura TLX Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Hello - james from fishers, in. I have a 2011 tsx low miles <40k and my car rides like a truck on city streets. It's great on a highway. I feels every bump in the road and it is very upsetting. A friend said to lower the tire pressure and that might help. Thoughts??? Lmk

james farrior

OP
TLXFan

TLXFan

Administrator
Thread Starter #4
Welcome James.

Hi, my name is Dave. Been an Acura owner since the 90's. Love my new TLX. Enjoyed reading the forums. Decided to be involved.

Hi, my name is Dave. Been an Acura owner since the 90's. Love my new TLX. Enjoyed reading the forums. Decided to be involved.
Welcome

Hello, Good to be here. Interested in MODS etc. Can anyone advise/direct me to Caliper Cover on stock wheels? Looking to do that next instead of painting them.

Thanks,

ADAMLSTL

Hi, I am new to this forum. However, not with my TLX [:)].

About myself, I am from Calgary, have 2015 TLX 3.5 White / Black interior. So far enjoying but the BS 9 speed tranny coz of obvious reasons 2-3 gear jerks and rough shifts up/ down.

OP
TLXFan

TLXFan

Administrator
Thread Starter #9
Welcome!

Tom_B in Dallas Texas. I drive a 2015 TLX which I purchased new