Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Tips on purchasing a used 2018 Acura TLX (salvage title)

City
California
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Acura TLX
Do you have any advice for me before I buy a new car? I'm interested in a 2018 Acura TLX, and I'm worried about the salvage title. My uncle says it doesn't really matter, but other friends have said they would back away from the deal if it has a salvage title. Can you give me any insights about this car? 2018 Acura TLX 69000 miles automatic White in color Its mentioned that the front end is all new so wondering if there is a way to see the previous damages or issues that occurred with the car. I'm in love with this model and am in rush to purchase by the end of this month as I am currently using ride shares and it sucks! Please advise if you would pull the trigger or negotiate the seller a bit more in this instance as for this price range its the one I found that is the cleanest.

2018 Acura TLX
69,000 miles
automatic
White in color
Price $15,000

OP
J
City
California
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Acura TLX
Thread Starter #2
Hello, although as of the time I am writing this, I am yet to receive a response from this Forum but i'd like to let you know that I appreciate you for reading through this, I had to make further research and I found that this vehicle was involved in a major accident, hence I will no longer proceed to make this purchase: I got the vehicle history report from Detailed Vehicle History

Here is a link to the report: https://detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/19UUB1F33JA008142

Here are some images.
img-0-1 (1).jpg img-0-6.jpg

img-0-0 (1).jpg

Last edited:
City
Falmouth
State
NH
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
What I Drive
2001 750iL