Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

Price to sell

What I Drive
06 Civic SI
I have an 06 Civic Si in great condition with under 53,000 miles. The only modification that I've done to it is install a K&N cold air intake. It has tinted windows, moonroof, heated leather seats, new brakes, new tires and new rear shocks. I was wondering how much I should price it to sell. I'm not in a hurry to sell either. Just want to test the market. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bill

Last edited:
City
Drummonds
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
I don't think I can help you out too much on specifics but I can give you a reference. I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic Si coupe with 90,042 miles and, stock with the premium HFP wheels and premium audio, for $8,800. I think I got a good deal. In this market, I personally believe that that car could sell for 9k if I find the right buyer. There is also a complete history of premium fuel, and synth oil changes as well. So I believe 10k would be the minimum for your car. (Depending on the imperfections and condition.)