Welcome to the #1 Acura TLX Forum and Acura TLX community dedicated to Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura TLX Forum today!

All-season wheels/tires (New member)

City
Newark
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Type R
Hello,
What have you done for all-season/winter tire setups?

Would 18's 18x8.5 +40 on 245/40r18 cause any issues? Looking for an all-season setup for winter but not sure if it will cause issues with clearance with breaks... thank you!

(Was looking at Flow One Race Spec F3 wheels with BFGoodrich G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S PLUS tires for my '21 Type R)

City
Fort Morgan
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Honda Type R
2021 Type R - recently changed out wheels n tires (why go down to 18" dia, will have ODD Looking space in fender wells - TO ME)
my following wheel purchase
pushed FACE OF my Tire/Wheel outward by 1" - they are now flush with fenders (some people buy Spacers to do this - mine came about due to Wheels i selected)
STOCK Wheels are 20 x 8.5
Niche Torsion Blue 20x9 - 35mm offset - 5/120 bolt pattern required - 35 lbs each - plus 4 Concentric Hub Space Rings (to align so required optional Lug Nuts SNUG UP in alignment) RED 14x1.5 lug nuts (20 required)
Michelin Pilot AS-4 tires (web pages recommend these as Top Pick) 245/30/20
SHOP AROUND - often buy all from One Quality TIRE STORE installer - tell them you are getting quotes (get BEST Price)

Attachments

State
NV
Country
United States
Looks great!